Knowledge as a Service, Inc. (“KaaS”) is seeking an Enterprise Sales Account Executive.
Formed in 2019, KaaS supports companies making the shift from a traditional workplace training model to a Performance-First Framework that delivers real business results. KaaS’ goal is to empower enterprises to improve their employees’ performance by leveraging training content in microform and delivering it in the way the brain learns within the flow of the workday. Combined, this Framework leads to lasting habit formation that generates measurable outcomes. Ringorang, KaaS’ software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, is the mechanism through which companies can provide both the content and the necessary regular reinforcement to develop those habits in the workforce.
The Enterprise Sales Account Executive will be instrumental in implementing sales strategies and processes for meeting performance goals and expanding existing customer accounts. This role will be focused on 1) searching for new opportunities and 2) nurturing existing customers to grow over multiple years. This position will drive top-line revenue to meet or exceed quota and continue to grow revenue and KaaS’ customer base.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Actively prospect for new customers
- Acts as a brand ambassador in the local and industry communities through event attendance and thought leadership
- Collaborate with other sales executives as well as the customer success, marketing and product teams to help promote campaigns
- Create cross-sell, upsell and user growth opportunities within existing customer base
- Engage with current customers, including global enterprises, government and large-scale non-profit organizations
- Implement business plans to reach prospective customers in our target markets
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead identification to close, including business development, sales pitches and demos
- Manage and serve as a customer contact during entire customer lifecycle
- Manage customer expectations throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed sales activity goals and quota every month
- Prospect, qualify and close new business opportunities
- Regularly research top competitors and industry news
- Support planning of demand generation activities (e.g., conferences, expos, sales cadences, trade shows, etc.)
- Track and maintain all sales activities within Salesforce
- Desire to actively support, drive and improve the culture of KaaS
- Desire to contribute to the broader goals of the organization beyond your immediate areas of responsibility
- Exhibits a collaborative, consultative approach to building relationships and selling
- Exhibit impeccable character and integrity during stakeholder engagement, with customers’ employees and your colleagues
- Must be comfortable with relentless pursuit of leads to generate sales
- Results driven, revenue achiever with ability to operate in line with KaaS culture and brand promise
- Take direction and apply feedback well but also able to challenge the status quo to achieve goals
- Based in the Greater Wichita area
- Demonstrated ability to overachieve sales activities and quota with four years’ experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude and mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full understanding of the competitive landscape and its main players
- Prior experience in or familiarity with an early-stage and/or startup organization is desired, but not required
- Prior experience in HR Tech / Edtech highly desired, but not required
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Seamless.ai and Microsoft Office
- SaaS sales experience is desired, but not required
- Flexible PTO
- Life insurance
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Up to 25% travel is required
Knowledge as a Service, Inc. (“KaaS”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.