Thank you to all applicants. This position has been filled.
Knowledge as a Service, Inc. (“KaaS”) is seeking a detail-oriented, highly organized executive and office assistant for an exciting career growth opportunity. The Office Assistant will provide support to executives and staff as well as customers and guests and benefit from an opportunity to grow their career at a cutting-edge, high-growth software startup.
Formed in 2019, KaaS supports companies making the shift from a traditional workplace training model to a Performance-First Framework that delivers real business results. KaaS’ goal is to empower enterprises to improve their employees’ performance by leveraging training content in microform and delivering it in the way the brain learns within the flow of the workday. Combined, this Framework leads to lasting habit formation that generates measurable outcomes. Ringorang, KaaS’ software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, is the mechanism through which companies can provide both the content and the necessary regular reinforcement to develop those habits in the workforce.
- Answer and route phone calls, take messages and provide general information to callers and guests; greet and direct guests
- Assist with office and task management, learning project management
- Assist with scheduling appointments, events and other meetings for executives and staff
- Clean office, including dishes, shared trash cans and tidying before guests arrive
- Distribute correspondence and other materials for executives and staff
- Format documents in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint according to established guidelines
- Order, stock and distribute office supplies
- Perform routine administrative and clerical services in accordance with established procedural guidelines
- Print and copy labels, letters, reports and/or other materials for executives and staff; route incoming mail and packages
- Update digital and traditional files, records or other documents; maintains filing systems
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Ability to maintain multiple calendars and schedule appointments for executives and staff
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and processes
- Comfort with office software, including but not limited to Microsoft’s suite of products and solutions (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.), Zoom and other technologies
- Data entry and word processing
- Excellent at following and improving processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- File and folder structure management
- Flexible with taking instructions from multiple executives and staff and can manage priorities proactively, so projects are completed in a timely manner
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED
- A good host with receptionist skills
- Loves to be a support to others
- Tuned into what people need
- Flexible PTO
- Life insurance
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
Join our team and help caretake our Wichita-based software startup on its significant growth path.
Knowledge as a Service, Inc. (“KaaS”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ringorang Named 2023 Best Tech Startup
Business Spotlight USA
‘Shared Vision’ in Wichita
Achieve Business Performance with Continuous Behavior Change
Develop lasting employee habits with Ringorang. Schedule a demo to discuss how you can drive business performance through continuous behavior change.