Your agreement that we may contact you:
You consent to receive calls and text messages by automated means. It's easy to opt-out: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By providing your contact information to us, you agree that Ringorang may contact you at the phone number or email address you provide in this online session, even if you have previously indicated your preference of 'do not call' or 'do not email' with a government registry or with Ringorang. You agree that we may use personal and financial information about you from our affiliated companies to prefill the order form. If you provide us with your mobile device information, you agree that we may contact you via your mobile device. (Your mobile carrier's charges may apply.). You can also revoke your agreement to be contacted at any time. If you do not want us to contact you, please email us at email@example.com.
- By using and/or visiting this website (collectively, including all content and functionality available through the Ringorang.com domain name, Ringorang's social media including but not limited to sites such as Facebook and Twitter, and the phone app for Ringorang's products, the 'Ringorang Touchpoint', or 'Touchpoints'), you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the 'Terms of Service'), and (2) Ringorang's privacy notice, found at
- Although Ringorang will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Ringorang or others due to such unauthorized use.
General Use of the Touchpoints --Permissions and Restrictions
Ringorang hereby grants you permission to access and use the Touchpoints as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Touchpoints, including but not limited to User Submissions (defined below), without Ringorang's prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Touchpoints or any of its related technologies.
- You agree not to access User Submissions (defined below) or Ringorang Content through technology or means other than those explicitly authorized means Ringorang may designate.
- You agree not to use the Touchpoints for any commercial use, without the prior written of Ringorang. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without Ringorang's express approval:
- sale of access to the Touchpoints or its related services on another website;
- the sale of advertising, on the Ringorang Touchpoints or any third-party website, targeted to the content of specific User Submissions or Ringorang content;
- and any use of the Touchpoints or its related services that Ringorang finds, in its sole discretion, to use Ringorang's resources or User Submissions with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for Ringorang, Ringorang content, or its User Submissions.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- any use that Ringorang expressly authorizes in writing.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, 'spiders,' or 'offline readers,' that accesses the Touchpoints in a manner that sends more request messages to the Ringorang servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ringorang grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Ringorang reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Touchpoints, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Touchpoints (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Touchpoints with respect to their User Submissions.
- In your use of the Touchpoints, you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Ringorang reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Ringorang Touchpoints at any time.
Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Ringorang Touchpoints.
- The content on the Ringorang Touchpoints, except all User Submissions (as defined including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ('Content') and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ('Marks'), are owned by or licensed to Ringorang, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Touchpoints is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Ringorang reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Touchpoints and the Content.
- You may access User Submissions for your information and personal use solely as through the provided functionality of the Ringorang Touchpoints. You shall not copy or download any User Submission unless you see a 'download' or similar link displayed by Ringorang on the Ringorang Touchpoints for that User Submission.
- User Comments are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as through the normal functionality of the Ringorang Touchpoints. User Comments are made available 'as is', and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Ringorang Touchpoints or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
- You may access Ringorang Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. Ringorang reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Ringorang Content and the Ringorang Touchpoints.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Ringorang Touchpoints or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Ringorang Touchpoints or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Ringorang Touchpoints, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Ringorang is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Ringorang with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Ringorang, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
Account Termination Policy
- Ringorang will terminate a User's access to its Touchpoints if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Ringorang reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Ringorang may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ('DMCA') by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Ringorang's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Mr. Kim Swartz, Ringorang Worldwide LLC., 655 N. Central Ave., Ste. 1700, Glendale, CA 91203, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1-818-334-5200. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Los Angeles, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Ringorang may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Ringorang's sole discretion.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE RINGORANG TOUCHPOINTS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RINGORANG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOUCHPOINTS AND YOUR USE THEREOF. RINGORANG MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR TOUCHPOINTS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR TOUCHPOINTS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR TOUCHPOINTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE Ringorang TOUCHPOINTS. RINGORANG DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE RINGORANG TOUCHPOINTS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RINGORANG WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL RINGORANG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR TOUCHPOINTS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR TOUCHPOINTS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR TOUCHPOINTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE RINGORANG TOUCHPOINTS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RINGORANG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USERSUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.The Touchpoint is controlled and offered by Ringorang from its facilities in the United States of America. Ringorang makes no representations that the Ringorang Touchpoints are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Ringorang Touchpoints from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ringorang, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Ringorang Touchpoints; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Ringorang Touchpoints.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are an accredited investor, more than 18 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Ringorang without restriction
You agree that: (i) the Ringorang Touchpoints shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Ringorang Touchpoints shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Ringorang, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of The Commonwealth of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Ringorang that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Ringorang Touchpoints shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Los Angeles County, California. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at www.ringorang.com/privacy and any other legal notices published by Ringorang on the Touchpoints, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Ringorang concerning the Ringorang Touchpoints. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Ringorang's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Ringorang reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Ringorang Touchpoints following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND Ringorang AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE RINGORANG TOUCHPOINTS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: 8/18/2015